Also known as the Chandra Drona Parvatha, Datta Peeta has several high mountain rises. Located in the Baba Budan Giri range, this is a popular tourist destination. The mountain is named after the Muslim saint Baba Budan.
- Around 40 km from our Chikmaglur stay.
- It is a picturesque destination with rich sightseeing attractions.
- This place rises to a peak of about 1900 metres.
- There are three caves here. Three siddhas are buried here. Siddhas are religious oracles.
- You can also visit the Sri Guru Dattatreya Bababudanswamy’s Darga. This darga is an ancient institution.
- There is a cave in this vicinity which is believed to be made holy by Dattatreyaswamy. It is said that he along with Hazrat Dada Hayath Mir Khalandar lived in this cave. Therefore this cave is a regarded as holy and people come here to offer their prayers.
Enjoy & Remember Great Times with us
every single moment will be a guaranteed treasureGet in Touch