Kemmangundi, a picturesque hill station located at a distance of 55Km from Chikmagalur on the Baba Budan Giri range of hills. Kemmangundi, at a height of 1,434 meters, is surrounded by thick forests as well as a enjoyable climate throughout the year. Kemmangundi is surrounded by the Baba Budan Giri range and blessed together with silver cascades of mountain streams as well as lush flora. Its beautifully laid out attractive gardens and charming mountain and valley views are a pleasure to the eye. Spectacular sunsets are a must see from different places in the district.
- Shiva temple beautifully constructed and dedicated to Lord Shiva is a major tourist attraction in Kemmanagundi. Featuring some amazing rock art, the images of the deities here are a must see.
- The Rock Garden here is to multitudes of flowers of various species.
- One of the highest peaks in Karnataka, the Rajendra hill at an elevation of 1448m is well known for its iron ore deposits. Tourists can view the transportation of the minerals from the hill after extraction.
- Trekking in Kemmanagundi is one of the most visually flattering and refreshing experiences
- The prime attraction in Kemmanagundi, Hebbe Falls are not just a marvelous sight but also are said to cure skin diseases.
- Z-Point - The reward for the effort of a steep uphill trek, the serenity and beauty of this place is truly worth it. Providing a perfect vantage point, the distant grasslands in the Western ghats can be seen from here.
Enjoy & Remember Great Times with us
every single moment will be a guaranteed treasureGet in Touch