Kuduremukha is a mountain range and name of a peak located in Chikkamagaluru district, in Karnataka, India. It is also the name of a small hill station cum mining town situated near the mountain, about 48 kilometres from Karkala and around 20 kilometres from Kalasa. The name Kuduremukha literally means 'horse-face' (in the Kannada language) and refers to a particular picturesque view of a side of the mountain that resembles a horse's face. It was also referred to as 'Samseparvata', historically since it was approached from Samse village. Kuduremukh is Karnataka's 3rd highest peak after Mullayangiri and Baba Budangiri.
- Around 100km from our Chikmaglur stay.
- A vacation at the Kudremukh National Park is a different experience from all places to visit in Chikmagalur. This place is located about 96 km from Chikmagalur city. Located in the pristine environs of the Western Ghats, the park is located at an altitude of around 1800 metres above sea level.
- This high altitude presents multiple benefits. One of them is the climatic condition of this place. The national park has serene and mild weather even during the harshest summers in the state.
- Spectacular views from the peak.
- The entire region is thickly covered with dense forests. There are tea and coffee plantations here in equal measure as well.
- Three rivers originate at the Kudremukh National Park. They are namely Tunga, Bhadra, and Nethravati.
Enjoy & Remember Great Times with us
every single moment will be a guaranteed treasureGet in Touch