Mulayyanagiri is the highest peak in Karnataka, India. Mullayyanagiri is located in the Chandra Dhrona Hill Ranges of the Western Ghats of Chikkamagaluru Taluk. It is one of the highest peak between the Himalayas and the Nilgiris. Mullayanagiri is one of the best trekking places in Karnataka and South India.
- 30km from our Chikmaglur stay.
- A very good place for trekking, 300 concrete steps.
- A very good place for mountain biking also.
- Spectacular views from the peak.
- A Shiva temple is also located on the peak.
- Nature walks here are among the best in the country.
- There are plenty of points that offer breathtaking views.
Enjoy & Remember Great Times with us
every single moment will be a guaranteed treasureGet in Touch